In any organization, a proper payroll system is mandatory. Because it enables employees to get their payment benefits efficiently, on time, and without any issues. With USPS being a large company that has employed tens of thousands of workers. A proper payment management system was necessary. That’s why it has the Liteblue ePayroll Gov web portal for all the USPS federal employees.
Through this Liteblue epayroll portal, all employees can get to view and print their earnings statements. The ePayroll website helps all the USPS Liteblue users to monitor their account earnings and other deductions like taxes and insurance.
Therefore, in this article, you will get to learn everything about “How to login to LiteBlue ePayroll and earning statements”?.
USPS Liteblue ePayroll Log in
- If you are a United States Postal federal Service employee, then you are authorized to use this application.
- You need to have your EIN and Password to access your earnings statements.
- Enter your employee details ID, and password then click Log in.
- That way, you will have logged in to the ePayroll system.
ePayroll Earning Statement
Once you have logged in to Federal Gov Postal ePayroll website, you can view and print your earnings statement. When you have gained access to the postal system, you can view the past forty payments. You can also access this account using the ePayroll Mobile Application.
How to Read your Earning Statement
Now that you have accessed your ePayroll account. Now it is time to read your earning statement. If you are using this on a mobile device then you must get the new mobile application that is efficient and well organized.
Start with the Landing Page
On the landing page, you have options where to receive your earning statement in printed or mailed form.
It is recommended that you receive your earning statement in printed form. On the landing page, you will see a checkbox stating Go Paper-Free. If you uncheck it, you will receive your invoice by mail.
Select your preferred option and click Save.
NB: You can change any of your selected options at any time.
After that, you can view your earning statement, click on the pay date link.
On the earning statement, there are five categories. They include;
- Paid hours
- Leave & retirement information.
- Additional Pay & other compensation
How to Change ePayroll Login Details?
- Your login details are essential, and once you either share them with them or log in using another person device. Then you might be making your account vulnerable, and another person might access without your knowledge.
- Thus, you can change it by signing in to USPS Self -Service Profile.
- Go to Manage Password and change your password.
- To make your password more secure, it should have three alphabets from letter A-Z and numbers 0-9.
- Additionally, you can use the following special characters. (@, $, %, *, +, _, -, ∧) never use any other special character other than the stated.
- Once you have done that, you can now log in to your payroll account using your new password.
Unable to Access USPS ePayroll?
For all USPS employees who find it hard to access ePayroll from their PCs, then there is a problem. However, it is not about the ePayroll system. No, it is a problem to do with the browser you are using.
In case you are using an outdated browser, then the possibility you not accessing ePayroll is high.
Additionally, you are informed to use Internet Explorer to log in to ePayroll and other USPS Employee Apps.
Does USPS ePayroll Work in Overseas Countries?
No. You cannot access the ePayroll app if you are out of the USA. Furthermore, only USPS employees can access this web portal.
How Can I Access LiteBlue ePayroll?
First, what you require is a secure internet connection. Apart from using your PC, you can also use your smartphone and tablet too.
How to Print USPS ePayroll Earning Statement?
- When everything in your earning statement is right, you can now proceed to print your invoice.
- To print it, go to the top of the earning statement page and click on print. It is between statements and help.
- The statement will then download, and now you can view it from your device.
Do you Have Issues with LiteBlue ePayroll? – Seek for Help
To get help when it comes to ePayroll. You can contact the USPS help desk by calling this number +1-800-USPS-HELP.
I am sure that you have learned more information about USPS LiteBlue ePayroll and earning. Thanks for reading this article, and please share it with other USPS employees.